Friday 24 August 2012

Working late

Six years of working on architecture projects has conditioned my brain in such a way that it becomes most efficient during the middle of the night...

When I start working hard and gain momentum I don't want to stop so I go through to the wee hours, I wish I could train my body to enter this mindset from 9am in the morning instead!

I have been working on a comic graphic for a competition recently, (the reason for my late night tonight - the deadline is very soon.) It is my first attempt in a long time using a bamboo graphics tablet. I very recently purchased this new toy and have been having quite a bit of fun with it!

Will be posting the results of the tablet drawing tomorrow. (When I finish off the competition entry and submit it I will post it here too.)

For now...

goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment